Monday, May 3, 2010

Demi Lovato Dating Joe Jonas?


Singer Demi Lovato has confirmed that she and fellow Disney star Joe Jonas are dating.
Cartoon birds flew around fans' heads as Lovato broke the news during a radio interview on The Billy Bush Show Friday.
At one point, Billy Bush asked Lovato if she had dated a Jonas brother, to which she replied, cryptically, "Umm, maybe."
Bush grilled the 'Sonny With a Chance' star until she admitted that the brother in question was Joe, 20.Eventually, Bush asked, "So, you're dating him now?"
"Yeah, he is my best friend and he is incredible," Lovato replied.Lovato confessed, adding Jonas was a "complete gentleman," who "treats me to the most amazing places... He's perfect." After receiving floods of responses, Lovato tweeted, "By the way... I would never lie to my fans. I love you all... and I've never been happier." They sang MAKE A WAVE together on American Idol and now its an official song on album.

No comments:

Post a Comment